Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I can't access my website...
Please contact us
to see if the Hosting Account(s) and/or Domain(s) are active (have been renewed) and/or to verify that there is no due balance with our company.
Web Hosting Accounts and Domain Registration Companies offer 99% of up-time, therefore the 1% left represents almost 4 days / year. We normally experience sometimes just a couple of minutes of down-time, some other times up to a couple of hours but throughout a normal year no more than 48 hours total. This is always due to server maintenance, remember that web hosting accounts and domain records reside on computers that from time to time need maintenance and upgrades.
If you are using a Cybermatsa connection to Internet (San Miguel de Allende Cable Company), then you might want to review your DNS settings:
- Click on Start, Click on Control Panel
- Click on Internet & Network Icon
- Click on Network Center & Shared Resources Icon
- Click on the Admin Network Connections link on the left
- Double click on your Local Area Connection (LAN)
- Select Properties, click Continue
- Locate unjder the Elements list either TCP/IP or TCP/IPv4, double click on this element
- Under the General tab, select at the bottom to Use the following DNS Settings
- Primary: 192.168.1.5
- Secondary: 192.168.1.6 or 192.168.1.7 in some cases
- Click Accept or Ok to everything, open a new browser window and try to access your website.
- If you are using a Prodigy connection to Internet from TELMEX (Telephone Company), please call: 01 800 123-2222 for assistance on setting-up your DNS.
I can't send / receive emails using my Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Entourage or Eudora...